Good...then bad...then good....then bad.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I felt a lot better today about the crap I had all weekend. So I went to school, but in Social Studies, some jerk flicked pencil lead at me and hit me in the eye. My eye started really bugging me, more than a hit in the eye should, and the nurse had to give me an eyepatch. You should get yourself one, because a bunch of chicks were checking me out, giving me hugs, and asking if I was ok. Good deal. But then I went to the Optometrist and he said I had scratched my corneia, and I can't go to school for a week. I'm so far behind........ :-(


0 Responses to “Good...then bad...then good....then bad.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3