Monday, monday, MONDAY!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Good day overall today. Not anything too hard to do, barely any homework (stupid essay...), and math was easy enough..... And then I came home to finally nail my moving kickflips. =) Now, to go play some CoD2/ Halo 2/PGR3/Tony Hawk's American Wasteland. Nothing like gaming to relax a pumping heart. And water.


2 Responses to “Monday, monday, MONDAY!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hOW DO YOU QUITTHE BANNER OF BLOGGERS?

    PLEASE POST A TUTORIAL

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I have no idea, I put up my gorillaz banner and it kinda dissappeared.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3