GAH! I hate flying on benefits.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am flying on my father's friends benefits, and getting into the ATL airport was easy... But then stupid Delta overbooked EVERY SINGLE FLIGHT anywhere near our home. So we got on my laptop and booked a hotel for $250! At least I get to miss school tomorrow and get a new pair of Playgear Stealth/Mod headphones (the ones I have now are like 5 years old). Right now I'm watching the SAG Awards pre-show and watching famous people flaunt million dollar jewelry. OH! I almost missed the Simpsons! Gotta jet to catch Simpsons and Family Guy. Peace.


0 Responses to “GAH! I hate flying on benefits.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3