I'mmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaack.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sorry for the lack of posts the past few days guys, I had mucho homework to catch up on after my vacation.

Today, I woke up dreading school, since I knew my detention was looming over my head. But about halfway through the school day, My friend offers my two great condition decks, for one of my newer ones! Great day, and I got out of datention 30 minutes early. We had to learn the Electric Slide in gym though.... ewwwww.... Ah well, Survivor starts a new season tonight and that means... BUFFALO WINGS! Rock on Panamaniacs, rock on.


0 Responses to “I'mmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaack.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3