Aruba, Jamaica, Oooh I wanna take yaa....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ahh, the beach. Soo sunny and wet. I'm going parasailing in an hour or two, but until then, it's tannin' time. Right now, I'm laying on the beach, listening to some Jimmy Buffet wanna-be singing about the crabs or something. A HUGE iguana just ran infront of me and scared a lady enough to spill her beer and fall into the ocean. lol.

There's a little kid building a sand-castle next to me and he's pretty good. I think he just ate a sand-hamburger he made though. Yuck.

The picture was taken by someone on the island I'm assuming, I got it off Google. B-e-a-utiful.

Well I'm off to play some NFS:MW in the room while I wait to be a bird. :P


0 Responses to “Aruba, Jamaica, Oooh I wanna take yaa....”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3